Shree Hari Engineering is very known in importing wooden beams which are normally called in the construction industry as H-Beams (Timber). These beams are manufactured under stringent quality measures. This concrete support H-Beam is a unique introduction to overcome the cumbersome and costly procurement of timber. H-Beams are designed to withstand various loads during construction activities.
The wooden flanges are made of chemically treated, seasoned timber. Using a unique finger jointing method, the webs are manufactured by joining these flanges with boiling water-proof plywood / Timber and thus made as a monolithic timber beam. Both the flange and web is hot processed by wedge technology to make it a composite versatile section.
Timber H-Beam for formwork is used for concrete formwork construction. H20 timber beam is widely applied in slab formwork systems, wall formwork systems, column formwork systems, timber structures, and other temporary bearing structures.
AVAILABLE SIZESÂ H-BEAMS ARE :
- Solid flange: Sawed-Pine or Spruce imported from Finland, High-quality spruce; High stability
- Solid web: Birch or poplar or larch plywood; High durability; High load-bearing capacity
- Treated by WBP glue exterior used weather & water-proof
- Beam ends sealed: Protect from moisture & UV; Reduce damage; Increase service life
- With high standardization, universal property, fast operation.
- High stiffness, lightweight, strong load-carrying capability.
- Low cost, recycle resource.
Shear Force Max.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Asia
- All India
1710, West Gate, Near YMCA Club, S.G. Highway Ahmedabad Gujarat India 91-79-66118015